From June 12 to 14, on the occasion of the SIFER2007 Fair, CLEARSY presented its references in the field of safety systems, as well as its new offering:
- COPPILOT : SIL3 safety system to open and close landing doors that does not require onboard equipment.
- DOF1 : SIL4 safety system to open and close landing doors by onboard/ground communication.
- DPAS : SIL4 safety barrier for train passage detection.
- DAAT : automatic train stoppage system including: FSI track antenna and FSE onboard block, compatible with the KPVA (autonomous punctual speed control – RATP trademark) and the RPS for the Parisian subway system
- ATELIER B : B method specification tool and tool to create SIL4 safety software (Meteor, Val de Roissy …)
Safety software, validation, operational safety, studies, formal modeling.